This Wireless PC Lcok is the security solution that continues to protect the PC when the user has logged on.
The user also can use this product to avoid the snooper touching the PC.
Besides, the user also can use the TX part to set up the time of the PC.
1. One unique “Security Code” in the Transmitter part. Computer will recognizes the code automatically.
2. One transmitter can be shared with several PC.
3. Operation Frequency:315 MHZ for FCC / 434MHZ for CE.
4. Transmitter Power Supply:DC3V.
5. Battery Usage: approximately 2000/hrs .
6. Receiver Power Supply: DC5V- provided by the PC through USB port.
7. System requires: Win98 SE /ME/2000/XP
8. Weight: 10g
1.The PC enters “LOCK” mode, when the user is away from the PC by more than an effective range(2m).
2. The PC resumes normal operation automatically, when the user backs to within effective range.
3.The user can use the TX part to set up the time for PC. When the time is off, the PC will be turned off automatically .
4. The “password” is required ,if the transmitter /receiver is not available to unlock the PC.